Gas Gas Motos Australia and The Hell Team presents the new TXT Pro 2012 range. They feature some of the previously seen enhancements from the latest Raga Replica model. Like the new Marzocchi forks and triple clamps providing an increased steering angle of 10 degrees.
Another significant change is the new Sachs rear shock anchored to a new system of rods and rockers.
The first shipment of 125, 250, 280 and 300cc bikes will be available November 2011.
here are some of the changes incorporated into the Gas Gas Pro 2012:
– New graphics and colour scheme 2012.
– New headlight inherited from the Pro Raga 2011.
– Marzocchi forks lastest white model, inherited from the Pro Raga 2011.
– New rear suspension including new Sachs shock absorber, and rods, rocker system system with a new geometry. Everyone who has ridden the new system (including all our GG TDN riders Kyle Middleton, Boyd Wilcocks, Tim Coleman and Kristie McKinnon) have come back raving about how great it is.
– New triple clamps with an increased of 10-degree turn, inherited from the Raga 2011.
– New chain and sprocket guards inherited from Raga 2011.
– New deflector at the entrance of the air filter to prevent water ingress.
– New metal Kickstart stop (internal, replacing previous plastic stop).
Please contact The Hell Team, Gas Gas Motos Australia, or your local Gas Gas Trials Dealer for more information, and to order your new 2012 today. (click on the bike pictures for larger images).
Gas Gas Motos Australia 02.9966.5562
or check out the Gas Gas state Dealer page at : DEALERS